You are invited to join us for a special evening this summer!
On Thursday, July 16th, St. Luke’s will host the Selwyn College Choir from the University of Cambridge, UK. A gourmet dinner will be offered prior to the concert. Tickets for the concert and dinner ($50) are now on sale on Sundays after services or in the church office during weekday business hours. Tickets for the concert only will go on sale on June 21 at $20 each. There are a limited number of tickets, so get yours now! In the meantime, click on the link to hear a sample of the beautiful music this choir will bring from England to Sequim during their Pacific Northwest Tour. (Selwyn College Choir)
Located along the Strait of Juan de Fuca on the Olympic Peninsula, ST LUKE’S EPISCOPAL Church – Sequim, Washington is a progressive Christian community dedicated to spiritual growth, healing, and compassion through our worship, hospitality and ministry to the larger community.
ST. LUKE’S IS PASSIONATE ABOUT:
- Outreach ministry is part of the DNA of St Luke’s…. searching out a wide variety of ways to become the hands of Christ in the world – far and near.
- Tutoring middle school students – serving lunch to the hungry each Saturday – fighting malaria through Nets for Life - helping the victims of the Oso mudslide.
- St. Luke’s has an active healing ministry.
- Nearly every Sunday we bless and send out healing quilts made by our Quilt Ministry especially for the sick across the country. To date: 1000+
- Each Sunday, those requesting specific prayers receive the sacrament of anointing.
- Monthly Healing Eucharist
- With an emphasis on faith development and our spiritual journey, St Luke’s offers many venues for lifelong learning.
- Episcopal 101 – The Don Freeman Study Group
- Individual and Cursillo spiritual development groups
- Interactive conversations with scripture Bible study
- Multi-generational “School on Sunday”
- Since 1896, St Luke’s has been a ministry presence in the Sequim-Dungeness community.
- Multiple worship styles from Contemplative to Progressive; Eucharist to Morning and Evening Prayer; Centering Prayer to Taize.
- Participation in worship is encouraged
- All are welcome to worship with us whether you have been recently or it has been a while.