Located along the Strait of Juan de Fuca on the Olympic Peninsula, ST LUKE’S EPISCOPAL Church – Sequim, Washington is a progressive Christian community dedicated to spiritual growth, healing, and compassion through our worship, hospitality and ministry to the larger community.
ST. LUKE’S IS PASSIONATE ABOUT:
- With a large heart and abundant outreach mission, St. Luke’s has many ways to become the hands of Christ in the world.
- “Soup-er Bowl Sunday” collection for the Food Bank, weekly Light Lunch for the hungry, helping to rebuild the cathedral and community center Haiti, providing a meeting space for community nonprofit organizations – serving is a part of the DNA of St Luke’s
- St. Luke’s has an active healing ministry
- More than 1000 prayer-filled healing quilts have been distributed
- Part of the Sunday service time is gathering the community for the sacrament of healing
- St. Luke’s offers many opportunities to learn together
- Spiritual discovery groups
- Interactive conversation with scripture
- Multi-generational “School on Sunday”
- St. Luke’s has a long history of worship in Sequim
- Contemplative and Progressive Community
- Come worship with us
- Participate in worship